My Twitter week

Twitter and EdChats go together like bacon and eggs. 

Image result for transparent free twitter logoHere is a rundown of some of my favorites and the heavyweight educators that make them so amazing. Please keep in mind, this is not meant to be a comprehensive list of every EdChat out there, or a ranking of which are the best. It is just a sneak peak into the incredible communities available to you each week.

Here's to learning something new!
(NOTE: All times are MST)

Sunday:

Sunday night is one of my busiest. These conversations will get you excited about the week ahead.

5:00pm - #fitnessedu, @MrsVandeborne
6:00pm - #21stEdChat, @dprindle
7:00pm - #iaedchat, @danpbutler, @ColinWikan, @townsleyaj
7:00pm - #oklaed, @TeachFromHere
7:00pm - #txeduchat
8:00pm - #wyoedchat @jpk38
8:00pm - #SVTChat, @CoriOrlando1


Monday:

Mondays are a wonderful mix of admin, edtech, and pirates.

6:00pm - #admin2b, @MiriamCheuk
6:00pm - #edtechchat
6:00pm - #learnlap, @Ryan7Read
7:00pm - #tlap, @aaron_hogan
7:00pm - #ksedchat 
8:00pm - #Aledchat, @DrJimmyuShaw
8:00pm - #EdTechAfterDark, @alexstubenbort, @danvkoch



Tuesday:

I like Tuesdays because I'm often pushed outside my comfort zone.

6:00pm - #ShiftThis, @joykirr
7:00pm - #PersonalizedPD, @kennybosch
7:00pm - #CultureEd, @bobby__dodd
7:00pm - #gafechat, @MrsMurat
7:00pm - #CSISDchat, @J_Stew314


Wednesday:

Wednesdays are often my night to unplug. But that doesn't mean there aren't some excellent opportunities out there.

7:00pm - #KidsDeservit, @JordanPotrzeba
7:00pm - #ohedchat,
7:00pm - #TXed, @PirnicpalOgg
8:00pm - #CVTechTalk, @techcoachjuarez, @kat_goyette


Thursday:

For some reason, Thursdays tend to be super busy for me. I still have some favorites I visit when I can.

6:30pm - #G2Great, @DrMaryHoward, @hayhurst3, @brennamy
7:00pm - #MoreEdu, @StantonAlana, @micronmike
8:00pm - #DitchBook, @jmattmiller

Friday:

Tonight should be spent with your friends and family, but if you happen to be on Twitter, Friday is about quality, not quantity.

6:00pm - #engagechat, @daviswelcome, @R_CILR
7:00pm - #stucentclass, @ChouinardJahant

Saturday:

It is possible to sneak in a couple EdChats with your morning coffee if you like. Otherwise, I recommend you get outside and enjoy the day with your loved ones.

7:30am - #leadupchat
8:30am - #satchatwc, @BethHouf



I would love to hear about your favorites. Leave a comment below, or shoot me a Tweet @PrincipalNyberg.

Comments

  1. Mike and I are honored to be on this list for #MoreEdu Thank you so much for encouraging our spirits!!! This means so much to him and I.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staff Memos 2.0

More or Less

Find Your Wox